Friday, February 29, 2008

No Spanking

So, the spanking I'd mentioned didn't happen.

That's sad. And it hurts a lil, since there was a promise involved.

And it's frustrating, 'cause my bum really likes being whacked. And in my humble, submissive opinion it doesn't happen enough.

At the same time? I totally understand Her not being in the mood. I've been there. And even just as a guy screwing a girl, I wouldn't want Her to do something she didn't want to.

As a sub, I'm a lil thrilled she's comfortable enough saying, "No, I'm not in the mood. I know you really want it, but you're not getting it. Sorry."

It's hard tho, so hard. For a variety of reasons, we haven't been making love very often. Or having any sort of playtime. And...it's tough. I like playtime, ending in sex or not. The fact that she hasn't been in the mood is trying.

But...this is good, in a way. I AM the submissive. I DID agree to let her moods and preferences have priority. And that includes the non-sexy stuff, and the downright unhappy stuff. One of my goals in submitting to Her is to make it more 24/7, more about the little things throughout our lives, and not only "Yes Mistress" during sex.

It's hard, and sometimes she's not comfortable pushing me to remember this goal. This is a perfect chance to practice tamping down my own desires and know she's not likely to give up just to stop me from being a lil pouty.

It's humbling to going to bed horny and unsatisfied, and realize it's more than a little nice.

---Him

No comments: