Monday, February 11, 2008

Adventures in Living Together

Greetings, all! I must apologize for my absence and lack of posts. As He described, I was busy moving in to my new place. This new place had no internet, and no cable. I then moved on to being busy with a brand new job. Getting accustomed to new things means moving in to a new routine, and anyone who knows me knows it takes a little while for me to get used to a new routine. Well as I am finally settling down, some things happened to where He had to move in with me. We both thought it was for the best. It's been about 8 months now that we've been together and we felt it was the right time for it, despite both our families warning us about the risks of having babies. ---Which we both well know and are aware of---

So then it was both He and I in this little studio apartment trying to work everything out as far as unpacking, meshing our lives together and so on.. then a week ago we decided to get a cat. At one point we were making love, only to finish and have a cat jump up on the bed, practically saying, "OK, now you're done, and it's MY turn"

The other morning we had a little fun. He has started a new part time job, so he was waking up to go to his day-long orientation. It was my day off so I was just lounging about in bed. At some point while he was getting ready, we were kissing and playing around and He leaned over my lap, for some reason. I immediately took the opportunity to give Him a big *SLAP* right on the ass. He practically giggled at this, so I continued for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't help it, He just handed me the opportunity to give him a good spanking on a silver platter.

At one point I came home from work a couple weeks ago to find a handcuffed boy on the bed, spread out and waiting for me. I left Him alone while I cleaned up the kitchen and then I told Him I didn't want Him then, and that I'd take Him a little later. This was deliciously fun for me, having all the power. But then I also know He loves to be teased and denied.

Next time there will be photos. Now that we're living together we have no excuse to not take photographs for your enjoyment.

Here's to healthy lifestyles,
-Her

No comments: