Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Coming Soon, Promise...

Since it's been about 2 weeks since the last post, I have to say...it's coming.

We've finisheed moving in. I'm now in Her place, and settled in (more or less). We're still feeling our way out through living together, including what incarnation our d/s dynamic is going to have.

That's in fact the subject of an upcoming post that we're thrashing out.

We're looking to do a few things, including more photos of all types. Things are prolly going to get much more explicit than they have been (if that's possible?).

Also upcoming is the series I promised on dominance and submission will be showing up...I've outlined it, now just to write it.

A third item to look forward to is the story I started...again, it's outlined and being written.

So stay tuned...there will be interesting things to watch for!

---Him

No comments: