Sunday, March 9, 2008

MBS Spanko Brunch, on Cravings and Fulfillment

The topic this week over at My Bottom Smarts? "How often do people crave spankings and how often are they spanked?"

This really is a great question. I know personally, the craving hits at least once a day. Sometimes it's hard to narrow it down to just a specific craving...the thought of having my rear well-smacked just sits and simmers on the burner all day.

I almost wish I knew why this was the case, just like I almost wish I knew why I like much of what I like. I don't think there are any particular triggers to the cravings for me. The spanking urge happens to be just like any other: It's fun, so I wanna do it.

Now for the sad part of the story: we only manage to play about once every two weeks or so. It's complicated as to why we don't spank more often, but I think it can boil down to a lack of focus: There's just so much else going on in our lives it's hard to fit sex in, never mind extras.

As for Her, I can't speak for much. I do know she just had a sound thrashing yesterday *evil grin* we both enjoyed. It'd been far too long since I'd spanked Her, and as part of our recent discussions on needs and wants (post should be coming soon) we're thinking about getting into more of a spanking routine.

Bottom line? I think we both crave it much more than we get it, and it's time to see about fixing that!

---Him

2 comments:

Serpent's Embrace said...

Him,

I know how it feels to want a spanking very badly and not receive it. Deborah does her best to make sure I have what I need. I don't always get it when I want it, but I do get it. To my knowledge, she has never told me she wasn't in the mood or didn't want to. If she did in the past or does in the future, it is her right to do so. Our relationship isn't just about me. It is about her too.

I hope you are able to get the spankings you crave more often. The need for a spanking can be too much to bear. In my case, it is a burring need that surfaces daily. It is more than an itch needing to be scratched. Spankings put me in a state of bliss I cannot begin to describe. They also help me think, adjust to stress, and aid in my surrender to Deborah.

Marcus

Lost In Our Eyes said...

As always, it's great to hear from you Marcus!

It's also good to know I'm not alone...and while intellectually it's easy to know you're not the only person with a particular quirk, it's also easy to forget it.

Thanks for checking in on us, and thanks extra for taking the time to comment!

---Him