Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid Week Weekend Report

Howdy hey everyone,

Since She covered some of our fun but not all of it, I guess it's a subtle way of leaving me something to blog about.

I was over on the bed reading and feeling a bit frisky, in a terribly subby kinky sort of way. She was over on the couch, watching TV. Since we were already not really hanging out together, I slipped out of my clothes, then out of bed.

After a hug and a quick snuggle... "Do you think you could tie me up?" It's still pretty hard to verbalize desires like that...but I'm getting better.

She didn't make much of a reply, so I just kept on snuggling her from the floor. After a few minutes, she decided. "Go lay down. I'll be right there."

I did as I was told, and first came the fuzzy cuffs...

Fuzzy Cuffs

and then she climbed over to strap on the velcro cuffs...

Soft Cuffed

and then she left me to stew for a while.

Displayed on the Bed

Yep, those ARE clothespins you see. They didn't hurt very much going on...but...after a while, they really weren't pleasant.

In fact, after a undetermined period of time I was uncuffed and set to cleaning the kitchen. At that point, between the time in clothespins and the extra movement...my nipples were in sheer agony. This led to a minor temper outburst *ashamed* but I did manage to get the kitchen done before getting let loose.

Squished Nip

Squished Nip 2

Nipple play is fun, because as erotic as it is...I can't say I enjoy it, lol.

Big lesson of the day? Speak up before the situation makes me lose my cool...

---Him

2 comments:

Serpent's Embrace said...

Him,

From the looks of it, you had a good time. I am glad.

Marcus

Lost In Our Eyes said...

Definitely a fun time! Thanks for noticing :-)

---Him