Thursday, October 4, 2007

Helpless Boy


Yes, this was my man a couple weeks ago when I decided to clip on some clothespins and have my fun with him. Cuffing him to the headboard, he took everything oh so well. I was so proud. Even while I was riding him and leaning down applying pressure to his clipped nipples, he was such a good boy. I enjoyed taking control that night.

I'm down visiting him for a couple days for his birthday. Tomorrow he's apparently going to be turning me into a mess and taking photos of ME. Yikes. I'm kind of scared but kind of exhilarated.

Just so you all know, my first story I've been paid to write has been posted in the members section of my friends' website that I've linked several times on here. They posted it just a couple days and I'm super excited about it. They've got me on assignment writing a halloween themed story for this month. We'll see.

Please be thinking good thoughts for my poor ass.

Here's to healthy lifestyles.

-Her

No comments: