Sunday, October 21, 2007

Common Thoughts

He and I are actually going through a lot of the same thought processes lately.

For the longest time I thought I was a submissive and I could never domme a man, nor could I EVER imagine myself spanking one. But since he has come into my life, I have drastically changed. My need for control in regular life routines has crossed over into my romantic life, and even occasionally into the bedroom. Two areas of my life where I thought were completely submissive.

I just find myself unwilling to completely submit. I would rather continue doing what I want while controlling what He does. What helped me realize this was His complete, continuing cooperation in exploring all sides of ourselves.

He did recently officially submit to me. No collaring process or anything, it was just us sitting around talking about what we wanted, and for now it includes me having the veto power!

Strangely, he still has power over my social life. Hrm.

So next weekend we're going to a Halloween party. We had discussed going as a BDSM couple, Miss Piggy & Kermit, and those options just weren't jumping out at us. After a brainstorming session, He came up with Pepe LePeu and his kitty lover.

He'll most likely end up not doing much of the drinking, and I will!!! That's alright. His purpose there will be to protect me and take care of His Mistress. I think all in all we'll have a good time.

Here's to healthy lifestyles!

-Her

No comments: