Monday, October 8, 2007

Punishment Time

I'm not a huge fan of punishment, as a general rule. I'm idealistic in the sense that everyone should be doing what they should be doing because if they don't, then why do it at all? So not a lot of energy goes into my "normal" activities in regard to punishing people.



That's totally beside the point when it comes to her, however. Being quite a bit of the sub myself, I very much understand misbehaving just to get a rise out of the rule maker. I also understand how disappointing it is to not get punished, or to be threatened with a punishment that never materializes.



That'll happen occaisonally in bed, when in passionate moments she'll threaten to paddle me aftewards if X doesn't happen (usually my little buddy not wanting to stand up and play). Those sort of comments used to have an effect on me...but lately, I can just shrug them off since I've yet to experience the post-coitus punishment.



But no matter. Recently, there were some issues regarding our long standing rule about getting permission before she can visit with any her friends. She grew angry, and I knew she'd need to be punished. For a variety of reasons, that punishment was slow to arrive...busy at work, not wanting to use time together for BDSM...whatever. It happens, no hard feelings.



But while I was waiting for ample opportunities to give her what-for, she had taken to casual little defiances. She went out to lunch with a friend without even telling me about it, never mind getting permission first. She'd be mouthy. She'd taunt me whenever I mentioned her impending punishment. All in all, she was doing her best to piss me off. And not in any sexy, "Oh no lil boy, I'm the one in charge" sort of way. In a pain in the ass kind of way.



So when she came down, one of the first things I did was strip her naked, lay her on the bed, and spank her soundly. Here's a shot about halfway through...



Bottom1



Which is about where it stopped being fun for her, which was the whole point. I was really not happy with the way she'd been taunting me, and gave her very much what she had been asking for for literally weeks. By the time I was done scolding her, smacking her, making her cry out and wail, I got her to admit I'd been much worse than she expected.



Here's how she looked after I'd finished...



Bottom2



Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Tho I do wish I'd kept going a bit longer...

---Him

No comments: