Monday, September 24, 2007

Blah

So...I'm a lil annoyed at the moment. She just chewed my hiney out for not sticking to pushups, or getting this post done earlier in the day. This is where my sub side goes to war with my "I just wanna do what I want" side.

It's tricky, too. I try to build myself into a dom role to handle her the way she likes...but then it backfires when her "I want things my way" side flares up, and I'm not exactly able to fight off her instructions. Aggravating.

This past week when she visited, I jumped her just about right away. I took her upstairs and tied her to my bed, having her suck me before I fucked her fast and hard, totally taking her for my pleasure. Then I left her, still cuffed to the bed, and went back to work. She freed herself, of course...and that was all there was to it.

We had some fun the next two days, her taking the lead mostly in bed. I was ridden quite a bit, which I've discovered is my favorite position. I was even tied up to the bed, clothespinned, during one of those rounds. THAT was an intense event.

I'm vaguely puzzled by continuing trouble getting hard for her in missionary or doggie positions. I don't understand the problem...or even if there is one. Either way, I think we have our fun.

Till next time...

---Him

No comments: