Saturday, September 8, 2007

(I'm a) Bad Boy

I'm sitting here hard as a rock and having no idea when my next climax is gonna be. I'm loving AND hating this all at once, but I know I totally deserve it.

For the second time I disobeyed her very simple directions. After leaving her, I was told to go home and jerk off right away. I failed to do this twice in the same week...once Monday, and once Thursday. The first time, I was kept pent up for a day to teach me a lesson. It obviously didn't work, because I let myself get distracted again Thursday.

I feel bad, because I simply forgot. It was awful of me to forget her very simple direction. To let it slip my mind completely. I so deserve the frustration I'm in now, and the sub in me hopes she doesn't cut me any slack.

She's very busy at work for the next few days, same days that I'm off. This has the double effect of keeping me horny when I've got the chance to jerk off, and also while she's away. I hate being frustrated, wanting to play, and knowing she's not able. It's a very fitting punishment whether intended or not.

I'm humiliated at being punished like a lil kid, but loving it as well. I really WANT to learn my lesson and be a good boy...just...maybe in not such a torturous way?

---Him

No comments: