Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I know, I know

I've been letting all of you down with me not posting anything. Recently I started a 2nd job that was sucking up all of my spare time apart from sleeping and seeing Him. I decided, for many reasons, to quit that job, so I will be having a lot more opportunity to write here and elsewhere. Just so you all know, I will be writing stories for www.pinktoxins.com as a part of the staff on that website, so if you're at all interested in what that site has to offer, make sure to become a member so you can read all of my stories!

We've both been busy, as well, so our kink hasn't had much of a chance to come out when we've been together, but I went to see him last week and I got a pleasant surprise. He decided one morning to almost immediately tie me up and have his fun with me. It was incredibly erotic and exciting. I was dying for him to put my ball gag in the whole time, however. He made sure to move up and let me suck on him while I was all tied up though, and that was absolutely amazing. He didn't do it for long, though, so I was left wanting more of that. I have discovered I enjoy giving oral quite a lot. Especially when my hands are bound and I can't help but have my face fucked. How exciting!

Today He said He wasn't feeling up to much of anything, but miraculously he started being very Dom! I was pleasantly surprised and made sure to be obedient for Him today. Although, when I asked Him if I could go see a friend about some business matters, He was unsure and told me He wanted several things done tonight and that He was going to be home a little later because of an errand and hanging out with a friend. I asked what friend and I got the name of a friend I hadn't heard of before. When I questioned Him, He responded with "maybe I'll tell you later", which really ticked me off, and I can't explain why! So I told Him I was going without permission, and I know I will be in trouble, but I can handle the consequences of my actions.

To be honest, when I rolled over asking Him to stop spanking me I wanted him to tie me down and keep going. He didn't, but I think He might in the future. I hope so. I've told him I've considered giving up my safe word.

Here's to healthy lifestyles.
-Her

2 comments:

Naughtybuttcute said...

That was so cool. I don't think I've ever seen that done--ever--on a blog that I've read. Hearing the story from first Him than Her. Nice job!

Welcome to the blogosphere. It looks like you've already made yourselves at home *grin*

Keep up the good work...you could build your entire site off that concept. Complete Dom/sub duality. Most sites (mine included) are entirely from one perspective or another.

-Naughtybuttcute
www.sublimesubmission.blogspot.com

Lost In Our Eyes said...

Hiya Naughty...

Sorry for the delay on replying, it's been a hectic couple of weeks. We also haven't quite gotten down the concept of how to check for comments and everything...the role sharing is a work in progress.

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you agree we're nice and unique, and I hope you keep enjoying the site!

---Him