Thursday, August 2, 2007

The "Voice" of Reason

I've found that we have very good communication. I speak and get him all flustered just from hearing me, and he speaks and it warms my soul.

Speaking of ... speaking ... I recently had a wonderful experience with him. He came up for a surprise visit and ended up staying the night here. We woke up the next morning together and immediately started feeling very sexual and playful with one another. He started feeling around and rubbing me down below, and I didn't stop him because it just felt so great! I've had many men in my past try to get me to the point of orgasm, only to fail, leaving me quite disappointed. I had never had a man be able to give me an orgasm without my assistance. He continued to rub me and play around, testing different methods and trying different rhythms and areas of my clit. He never entered my vagina, just focused on my ever-sensitive clit.

After a good five or so minutes just playing around with me, I suggested he talk to me. By this I meant talk "dirty" to me. I've found I'm very focused on imagery and vocalization while masturbating and when getting turned on, so I thought it would be worth a shot getting my man to talk dirty to me while he attempted to give me an orgasm.

Needless to say, this proved to be very very very effective. As he whispered the details of a scene he would enter into with me, I sunk into his creation, enveloped in the story. My body responded with satisfaction as I let out a loud moan .. as my body shook in ecstasy .. as I arched my back with the pleasure that flowed through me.

I IMMEDIATELY rolled over and gave him a million kisses and snuggled him. I had never known what it was to have a man give me my beloved orgasm, and my love, my man, my amazing man... he gave it to me. And it was well worth the wait.

-Her

No comments: