Thursday, August 2, 2007

Luck Be A Lady Tonight

So I won free tickets to a local comedy and rock & roll club tonight. He is not in the area, so my first choice of a companion to the show was unavailable. I then decided to take another male friend of mine with me. This friend is also into a substantial amount of kink. One thing in particular is nylons. The bargaining chip for him to go with me was for me to wear tan nylons. I then decided to run with it and dress up for him. My man thought all of this was very sexy and enjoyed this quite thoroughly:


After the show I drop my friend off at his house, then make my way home. I get online and immediately I get an IM from my friend saying how much of a good time he had and that he was glad to have seen me in pantyhose. I asked him what he thought of my outfit, he said I looked pretty and to be honest, that he was probably going to end up jerking off thinking about me in my pantyhose.

Needless to say, my man thought all of this was pretty hot.

-Her

No comments: