Friday, August 3, 2007

Various Things...

As exciting as it is to instruct Her while she's my slave, I have to admit she makes an almost ideal Domme.

I was telling Her this the other day, as she was teasing her friend on IM. She was being very much the domme with him, and doing it in a way that just got me hard reading about it. The way I explained it is she's part boss, part mommy. Strict and unyielding, but very warm and protecting all at once. She likes to have reasons behind her instructions, which simultaneously makes it harder to argue with her and give one a reason to obey gratefully.

The way she'll just start tickling me in public to make a point is amazing. The mixture of tickling and humiliation, whether it's at a concert, the drive-in, or just at a restaurant...is incredibly powerful. She'll taunt me while she's about it, too..."Why's that guy giggling and squirming in that car next to us? I don't get it, what's he doing?" making me all too aware of my predicament.

Recently she's taken to making me wait until she's climaxed when we masturbate together. I didn't the other night...I was tired and not really thinking...and came before she even started I think. She threatened to paddle me...and after that didn't scare me as much as she'd hoped, threatened to paddle my balls. "A tear would be a good indicator" when she was finished.

I just don't know...I get so hard when I dom her. I love when she's my lil slave...my whore...my slut...but I can't help but worship the domme she is, how easily she just assumes command over me, how she keeps me in line.

She's amazing.

---Him

No comments: