Monday, August 13, 2007

Meeting in the country

So we decided to meet between where we live from each other, in a small town community, to see a movie together and spend some time with each other after I had been out of the area for the past 3 days and had NO outside communication. Apparently he had been going crazy not being able to contact me, and I returned to find a good 2 handfuls of emails from him telling me how much he missed me and how he was annoyed he couldn't even tell me the smallest thing, like that he'd gotten a haircut. How flattering :)

I'm finding it more and more confusing, mentally, trying to figure out what exactly I want most of the time. I'm finding more and more that I really am a switch. Sometimes I'm wanting to jump him on the spot, tie him down and have my way with him. But then other times I just want him to hold me down, kiss me forcefully and just have his fun with me.

-Yes, I do admit to having a rape fantasy... but what woman doesn't?-

During the movie I decided I'd tease and torture him a little bit. There was only one couple in there besides us and I thought it would be really fun to have a wriggling, squirmy boy in the seat next to me. So I made sure to tickle his sides, his belly, his underarms, and I even reached a hand up his shorts to tickle his privates that he was silly enough to leave sans underwear. And he wanted to do that for the thrill of having no underwear. I gave him his thrill. Even afterwards, when we were just hanging out in my car, I had my fun tickling him and teasing him. From licking and kissing his neck to licking and sucking and breathing gently into his ear, he and I worked ourselves up to the point we were considering finding a secluded area. But we thought better of it and just left the teasing to what it was.

As fun as it was having the upper hand in the whole teasing thing... I had the strongest desire for him to take me into the back seat - leave all clothes on - lay on top of me, make out with me, grope and squeeze and tease my breasts, play with my oh-so-sensitive neck, wrap his strong, manly hand around my throat and squeeze as he kisses me. I really do get amazingly turned on when he starts choking me. Unfortunately this didn't play out - I wasn't surprised, considering the circumstances - but I still have the fantasy, and someday it will come true!

-Her

No comments: