Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rawr

I want to put something here. But I'm not terribly wound up. I'm not terribly...anything. Right now I'm being punished for not being able to keep my hands off myself. I have to ask before masturbating...and she's been just stingy enough to keep me frustrated, but not stingy enough to be cruel.

I'm constantly torn by my desire to submit to her and to control her. Especially now...I simultaneously want revenge and to be broken. I want to be punished as a bad boy and to teach her proper respect for me.

I deeply adore submitting to her, almost more than anything. But...that's not all. I enjoy controlling her, being the absolute arbiter of what she does. The dynamic works in two different way...to be taken care of because I'm a treasured pet, and to be taken care of because my pet treasures me.

No real point...just some kink musing for you tonight, dear reader.

---Him

No comments: