Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Story

I enjoy writing a story as much as the next guy...and my daydreams and such over the past couple days, fueled by a certain someone being down here and being mildly dominant.

"The Turnover"

I came home early, simply to to catch her with her chores undone. Just for an excuse to punish her, since she'd been so well behaved lately. It'd been too long since I'd had a chance to smack her bottom till it glowed cherry red.

I walked in the door to hear the radio going in the background, some 80's song about double vision. She was singing along, and I could hear her dancing along while the water in the sink ran. When I closed the door with a bang, and I heard her kill the radio and stop the dancing.

I stand in the doorway waiting for her to come. Sure enough, I saw her sweet, sexy form wander over hesitently, a nervous pinch to her face. When she was it was me, she sighed in relief and put her hand to the chest of her apron (all she was wearing today, such a good girl).

"I'm sorry, Master...I didn't realize you'd be home so early or I would have been waiting and everything--"

"Save it. I know you waste time during the day." I kept my tone harsh, and saw her tremble for a moment as I walked toward her. My cock twitched as she lifted her breasts up towards me, biting her lip with that gleam in her eye.

Kissing her, I grab her exposed ass and hear a soft moan slip from her lips. "I'm so sorry Master, you're right, I'm such a bad girl..."

I smack her ass. "Get that apron off and go to your cage. I want to see just how lazy you've been today."

Without hesitation, she untied her cute pink apron and hang it neatly on the hook by the kitchen door, before walking over to her cage. Her cage was a dog kennel, metal bars with a clear plastic bottom with no blankets or other comforts. It was just large enough for her to crouch in, or curl up if she was really motivated.

As I expected, nothing was completely done. In all fairness, it would have been finished by the time I normally got home, and probably well within that time frame...but the sight of my girl inside her cage did not make me inclined towards mercy OR reasonableness.

I walk back to the cage, picking up the small padlock as I go. "I'm very unhappy with you, my lil slut." I smile at her whimpers. "You're gonna have to spend some time in there while you think about how lazy you've been today."

I see her flare up at those words, and I start to wonder if she's going to be submissive enough to take what I want to give out today. I kick the cage, gently, just to remind her of her current place before locking the latch shut.

"Not a word. I'm going to shower and take a nap, maybe watch a movie. You think about what you could be doing with me right now if only you'd been well behaved and done your work properly."

She stays quiet, but seems thoroughly, amazingly pissed. I feel a flash of doubt again, but shake it off and head upstairs, to shed my clothing and jump in a nice steamy shower. And maybe jerk off...I'm already hard from knowing the uncomfortable position my baby is in.

***

I wake up and roll over in bed. Except, I can't. My arms and legs have been tied up, locked in some fuzzy cuffs. I'd laid them out before my nap, along with some other toys to use on my willing slave downstairs. I panicked, assuming a burglar had come inside.

"You sleep like a rock, baby." I feel soft, warm lips on my forehead...and realize I've been blindfolded. "You didn't even start waking up when I locked those cuffs on you."

"Sugar, you got out? How? Who? What the fuck?" I tugged against the cuffs in vain, in a minor panic now.

"You put the lock through the wrong bars babe. Then you really pissed me off with those lazy comments...so...I decided not to go along with whatever you had in mind."

I heard her walking along gently towards the dresser. "And judging by what you laid out here? It's a good thing I didn't."

I heard her testing out the slapper on her hand. "Oh god, sweetie, please, you know I wouldn't really--"

She grabbed my hair and pulled. Hard. "Shut the fuck up before I gag you. You come in here pulling dirty tricks, making me feel like some kind of failure...you're gonna get it for that, lil boy."

I whimpered. I'll admit it. Then I screamed, when she brought the slapper across my balls. "Baby, please--"

Yanking on my hair again, "Cut that shit out. You are SO not calling me 'baby' or anything else right now."

"Mistress, please, don't do that to me I can't--" I broke off in a scream as she slapped me again.

"Oh yes you can...you can and you will...because I'm totally not letting you off the hook this time. You're gonna wish you worked late tonight, slave boy..."

---Him

No comments: