Thursday, July 12, 2007

On Vacation

I'm still out of state, but finding some time to write about things. Well, I actually got ordered to...but...y'know ;-)

It's been a bit of a rough trip. But a bright point has been how well behaved my baby has been. I've been more or less the dom the entire time, with overriding rules for her while I'm away (and maybe longer, if I deem appropriate!)

That hasn't stopped lil power plays during our conversations tho. I've had a bit of a trouble looking at feet I shouldn't...and she leveraged my "bad boy" status on this issue into making me feel subby enough to give her back masturbation priviledges. I've tried to be tough and stay on top for her, but...y'know. Sometimes you can't block the message from the sub-button, as I've taken to calling it.

Certain ways she has of saying things, comments she makes, "suggestions" she offers...such as "Why don't you do a blog tonight? That's an order"...that just make the urge to submit to her nearly overwhelming. While I'm gone I'm doing my best to resist them, at least mostly. I promised I wouldn't show my belly and let her off the hook, and I have no intentions of it.

But that seems to be a totally different issue from writing a blog because she told me, or enduring a lecture about where my eyes and thoughts should be. I know I could prolly rise up and push her back down...but it's hard over the phone line, and it's hard when my default with a beautiful girl is to cast my eyes down and demure with, "Yes Mistress."

But you can bet your hiney she's gonna catch it GOOD when I finally get back to her, just for pushing that button so liberally! (Tho I wonder if that'll just encourage her more...)

---Him

No comments: