Sunday, November 11, 2007

MBS Spanko Brunch: Switching

Apologies again for the lack of posting...between her moving, and my own extracurricular committments it's been a busy busy week!

Question posed by Bonnie...

"Do you and your partner ever switch roles? If so, is it a fifty-fifty arrangement or an occasional change of pace? Do you each have a preferred role?"

We switch, so much in fact it's never clear who's getting the next spanking!

I enjoy giving the spankings at least as much as I like to get them. Most of my kink background has been in the femdom area, and much of our relationship is with her on top...but that doesn't affect how I enjoy smacking her ass. I get a deep satisfaction out of turning her bottom nice and rosy, and even more out of the wiggles, squirms, and even curses I get out of her when I get down to business. It's just lovely!

Fortunately, I'm blessed with a friend and partner who's willing to step outside her normal comfort zone and spank ME. When we first began to date, she told me a few times she could never imagine spanking the man in a relationship...but just this past Friday I got quite a thorough backside warming. I don't think it ranks high on her favorite activities list...but that doesn't seem to stop her from getting me regularly!

Thanks again for a nice question, Bonnie...can't wait to see what comes next week!

Thanks for everyone who's been keeping up on our adventures, and hopefully you'll get more reading fodder (including her account of my recent spanking) very soon!

---Him

No comments: