Saturday, November 24, 2007

And she returns.. sort of.

Hey all! I do apologize for the lack of posts, and I DO have an explanation!! I recently moved out of my over bearing parents' place. This was early November. The day that He and I were moving me in, I received a phone call, offering me a new job. Incredible news! The only problem was I just moved to this new part of town to be closer to work... well this new job is on the complete OPPOSITE end of town!!! It'll work out :)

I told him, for a time during the move and building up to it, that I wasn't really going to be in the mood for much kink, so we needed to cool it a little during the move. He was understanding and was very helpful and supportive before, during, and after the move. In fact he came up to see me last weekend and took charge right away and instigated finishing up the last major bits of unpacking. It was kind of sexy. I was embarrassed, but I got him back for it. We were kissing and teasing each other on the floor of my apartment, right in front of the open balcony windows. Now, you should know there is a golf course in my back yard, so on the weekend you have your variety of older gentlemen in khakis and Polo's donning gloves and golf club bags walking by at a decent pace. So I decided I was in the mood for a little fun.

I pulled down his sweats to reveal a very erect penis, ready for my fun! I reached for a condom out of his toy bag, unwrapped it and pulled it over him, climbed on top of him and had a good time with my little slave boy! The little moans, nervous looks towards the window, and the utterance of "Must you?!" in complete ecstasy thrilled me. There is nothing like making love where people just might see you. If you haven't tried it, you really ought to. It's a big thrill.

He's vowed to bend me over the sofa next time he's up. We'll see if it really happens. I hope so :)

Here's to healthy lifestyles,
-Her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like some serious fun.

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris