Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kicking off...

I just spent the last 2 hours or so packing up various items in my kitchen. Before that, I was cooking myself dinner and cleaning things up a little bit. For whatever reason, being in the kitchen and working puts me a little bit on the submissive side...and that's when I really started wish she would call or get on-line.

Before too much longer, I got my wish. She signed on, and we chit chatted...and I slowly hinted at my mild horniness and being fairly submissive. I was a little shy and worried about mentioning this to her, because I'd just spent most of the last week and especially yesterday playing master. I know she enjoys her strong, powerful man...and although she'd told me a few times the idea of switching roles with me sounds very appealing.

I mentioned this feeling, and she spelled out in no uncertain terms how while she'll always want me as a dominant protector in public...she very much likes the idea of each of us being true to our moods in private. As she put it, "I think we can fully enjoy each others' submissiveness."

Moments later, I was sent back to packing, buck naked, as she kept sending me messages about devious ways she had to make my task more difficult and arousing for me.

This clears up one of my last...concerns, I should say, about her and I. I have a very submissive streak to me born of...well, I'm not gonna get into that tonight. Suffice it to say, few things are as sexy to me as a woman who will tell her man what to do, how to do it, no questions allowed. While I have an equally strong dominant streak, I'd had worries over the past few days of not being able to indulge my submissive side.

In the last month or so I've known her, I've become more and more enamored with her. From our first early (12 hour+) dates, where we sat and watched movies, TV, and fell asleep together fully clothed I've felt a connection to her. Hell, I drove 3 hours one way several times to spend time with her...and if that doesn't indicate a bond I don't know what does. Late nights talking on the phone, discussing everything from our views on marriage and children to how hard we like to be spanked. She told me she couldn't see her spanking her partner, and I have to admit some disappointment.

But there's compromise in every relationship, and what was starting to catch fire between us was worth more than a little compromise...and who knows how feelings may change down the road?

Yesterday I had the novel experience of taking her into a bdsm toy shop to buy a gag for her. Fielding questions, acting in charge of her best I could. I bought a slapper in addition to the gag...because as I saw the manager demonstrate the bounce of the tool, I could see it coming down on her oh-so-spankable ass, and knew I'd have to see her reaction to it.

I did get the chance to...but this entry is getting long enough. I don't have enough space to add about the guy on his bike, finding a secluded parking lot, the bruises on her breasts, the way she squealed when I spanked her too fast.

The long story short? She's helped me realize just how delightful a willing sub is, one as willing and obedient as I am. She's also made me feel secure that she can have just as much fun giving orders as she does taking them.

I think there are great things ahead for us...a horny, kinky couple with a fluid dynamic and a connection so much deeper than sex. A definite comfort with exhibitionism is another plus for another time ;-)

---HIM

No comments: