Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Saturday...

On Saturday, we went to a cool toyshop. The manager was in on his day off, but very friendly and helpful anyway. Always a plus...something you don't see much of. She had a good time, from what I could tell. Eying things, very interested. Pointing out outfits and toys. Browsing the books with me. Clinging on my arm, random hugs. A special light in her eye.

First thing we decided on was a ball gag for her. 1.5 inches, black, buckle strap. She looks quite cute, all helpless and what not. Here's how my cutie looked in it...

Cropped

Quite nice, no?

The other thing we bought was a slapper toy...leather, very springy. The manager demonstrated how just pushing on it with a finger would make it bounce, and the bite you could get with very minimum effort. The guy knew what he was doing: all I could picture was the slap of the two leather flaps on her gorgeous hiney, and I knew I was gonna buy it.

Slapper

Looks wicked, hm? I'll admit, I've grown curious how it feels myself...but that's another story altogether. I wish I had a pic of the bruises it caused on her pretty breasts...but...guess not.

After we bought that, we went to the park and the festival. With the toys in our bag, we spent the next few hours making out, groping, teasing, talking. Then we went on a bare boobie hunt (plenty of ladies with painted breasts who skipped their shirts...12 sets, we counted, and that's after the sun went behind the clouds).

Afterwards, we tried on the gag...and started to play with the slapper...until some dude on his bike rode by, looked horrified and confused, and we decided it was time to leave. We still haven't figured out what the hell he was doing, riding his bike in a pay parking lot. We put the slapper to good use on her ass and breasts later that night, in another parking lot...which proved it was totally worth the investment!

Till next time...

---Him

No comments: