Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Toy

I was wandering through Spencer's the other day (Oh Spencers. How amusing your toy sections are, how ridiculous, how useless, how lusty).

I've bought some nice things from Spencer's over the years...a vibrator set, a couple pairs of cuffs, a nice rubber whip, and various other novelties like keychains, and those "love dice" things.

It's a novelty shop, so I'm always suspicious of what I just handed over my money for. I don't know if that's because of any particular disappointment (maybe lingering sadness at how easy I can escape aforementioned cuffs?) or not, but for some reason I always expect the worst.

Anyway, here is the new toy...a Cat o' Nine Tails!

Cat Bunched 4.17.08

Cat Spread 4.17.08

I'm pleased to report, that after a mere playful over-the-shirt flogging, that thing is FAR more substantial than it looks. I mean, OUCH.

---Him

No comments: