Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Spanks

So it's my birthday on Saturday and I'm very excited. I wonder if I'll get birthday spanks? I remember on His birthday last year I was sure to give Him His spanks, right in the kitchen, to be specific.

Things have been going very well. We're communicating as well as ever, and our kinky needs aren't quite getting satisfied, but I blame it entirely on the stress of living in one big room together. When we move into a bigger place in a couple months it will be different.

Last night He decided to tickle me. I hate this! So I picked up the new toy He displayed in the last post and swatted at his nipples. With His winces I started on His ass and got going for a good 5 minutes. It wasn't anything amazing, but a good round of regular discipline.

Here's to healthy lifestyles,
-Her

1 comment:

Serpent's Embrace said...

Her,

I hope you had a happy birthday, and I am glad everything is going well for the two of you! Hopefully, you got your birthday spanks. Congratulations on getting a bigger place. Best wishes for all your endeavors big and small.

Marcus