Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Fantasy

The carpet is soft, but the back of my mind knows it won't seem so for long. The warmth of the space is comforting...for now. It almost seems cozy in this closet, with the clothes and boxes around the edges. I look up from the floor, and your smirking face in the doorway.

"You're sure about this?" I hear the tenderness in your voice. The desire not to hurt your toy, your lover, your friend.

I nod, but feel the doubts now that you opened the door to them. I feel a little silly, kneeling naked on the floor of the closet. "Yes sugar."

You hesitate another moment more, before leaning down and giving me a kiss. I kiss back, my manhood coming to life.

"Well ok then. I'll see you in 9 hours or so." You step backwards out of the closet, closing the door behind you, cutting off the light. I hear a soft click as you pop the lock into place, and I feel the delicious thrill of being trapped.

I know in just a short while I'll regret this, the isolation, the lost hours. I'll wish I had avoided the discomfort, the boredom, the frustration. But for now, it's a damn good thing my hands are tied behind me...or I'd be breaking the rules, playing with myself.

---Him

No comments: